All prospective authors are invited to submit abstracts on-line by March 25, 2016. Please refer to the following guidelines for your accurate abstract submission.
- Abstract Submission is only valid via the online-submission system.
- First, please create a new account. With this account you will be able to submit your abstract before the submission system close on March 25, 2016.
- Abstract should be within 300 words. Please prepare your paper only in the word (.doc) formats.
- Please, format your paper only in a standard font such as “Times New Roman”. The abstract format for the abstract book will be done automatically after submission in the system.
- Please note that you should choose a topic and sub-topic for the abstract.
- Acceptable browsers: Windows and MAC PCs: Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera; Windows PC: IE 9. Other browsers may be incompatible.